Full day City Tour
- Days1Locations coveredAddis AbabaDescriptionAddis Ababa and meet our representative to have full day sightseeing tour of the capital which includes the Ethnological Museum in the former palace of King Hailesillassie, the National (Archaeological) Museum, the Postal Museum, the superb Holy Trinity Cathedral, the various historical monuments of Addis Ababa; and Merkato_the (if this day happens to be on Monday-Saturday) largest open-air market in Africa. At first sight this market appears full of chaos and impenetrable mass of stalls, items and people. However, a deeper inspection reveals that this market is pretty organized with different sections for different products.
What other customers say...
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Mesfin Sweden China is well aware that it has lost its advantage, and its leaders want to use the same technologies that have leveled the playing field to give the country a new strategic edge. In May 2015, China launched a 10-year plan, called Made in China 2025, to modernize its factories with advanced manufacturing technologies, such as robotics, 3-D printing and the Industrial Internet. 0
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Sweden China has made this a national priority and is making massive investments. Just one province, Guangdong, committed to spending $150 billion to equip its factories with industrial robots and create two centers dedicated to advanced automation. 0
Our tour diary
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Sweden After all, American robots work as hard as Chinese robots. And they also don’t complain or join labor unions. They all consume the same electricity and do exactly what they are told. It doesn’t make economic sense for American industry to ship raw materials and electronics components across the globe to have Chinese robots assemble them into finished goods that are then shipped back. 0
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Mesfin Sweden Most Chinese robots are also not made in China. An analysis by Dieter Ernst of the East-West Center showed that 75 percent of all robots used in China are purchased from foreign firms (some with assembly lines in China), and China remains heavily dependent on the import of core components from Japan. 0